signed. straight up.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
signed and left a comment :lol2:

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Does anybody know what is happening with the petition that Wilburs owner started?

Has it all blown over now or is he still pursuing it?

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Does anybody know what is happening with the petition that Wilburs owner started?

Has it all blown over now or is he still pursuing it?
I would like to know this too... He's probably thought 'oh f:censor: it... Wilburs dead now I may as well get another cat and pretend it never happened'

TBH I don't think this campaign will be of any consequence to our hobby, how ever with things like this (link below) going on across the pond - this concerns me a lot more... All that needs to happen is for one of the Nanny state brigade to come along a decide we are not responsible enough to be even given the chance to own one of these awesome animals for things to start turning against us...

Man who owned snake that killed 2-year old arrested on drug charges | abcactionnews.com

·
Banned
6,045 Posts
Hey guys just and update on the "reptile keepers against the justice for wilbur campaign" If you havent already please sign up :) (This is not my campaign but i would like to keep it active) Thanks to all the people that have already signed :2thumb: Here is the link Reptile Keepers Against the Current "Justice for Wilbur Campaign" - Petition - Sign this petition here - Signature page - GoPetition

Josh
So where is the update then? All you have done is started yet another thread asking people to sign what is in my eyes, a pointless petition and posted a link. Could you not have dredged up one of the old threads and 'bumped' it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Silly Wilbur...

Signed.

I'm sure the python wasn't just "left" unattended! Cat shouldn't have been in someone elses garden anyway! LOL! :whip:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts