Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well as some of you no storm and rouge are now in together in the 5ft viv so rouge has alot more room well rouge is still shitting it bless her but its only been a few days and she needs time to settle in
yet storm on the other hand is thriving i think she can pick up rouges scent and is loving the fact she no has a friend although rouge wont go near her hehe
manda xx

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
sounds bit stressful to me, why they having to go together?

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how is it stressfull? and they dont have to go in togther but thought rouge would like the extra room seen as it always was my plan to put them intopgther
manda xx

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
well one doesnt sound too impressed.

We intended to do that with our 3 beardies but spindle wont go near the other two and gets very stressed, which sounds very like ur WD. So spindle has to be kept alone

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no she is fine she is just settling in shes just eating a few mealies so is ok dont help that she is having a shed at the moment if after 2 weeks rouge isnt herself then il move her back out
manda xx

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
yeh wasnt trying to make u shout at me or anything, just saying it sound like what spindle was like.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yer i no and thanks for your consurn i will be keping a close eye on them as im more worried bout rouge bullying storm then the other way round due to storm being blind wereas rouge only has one eye lol i dont think i own a 100% fit reptile
manda xx

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
itll take a few days for her to settle in so to early to tell how stressed she is if atall.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
well thats whats weird about spindle cuz he's the one who shows agression to the bigger two and he's only got three legs!

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol is he male and the others female?
storm and rouge are both female so maybe its a sexual thing with him
manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
she yer she is healthy but evil lol people think im kidding when i say that but ask karl she nearly had his balls wen he tried to hold her :D
manda xx

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i wish my water dragon was still alive :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts