Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Avic, freshly moulted!

10/10 lovely looking avic, def one of my personal favs, they have one at my LPS but.....and wait for it.....it's a juvie and they want.......£60 pah (I bought one a few weeks ago, SAF for £25).
they had a panama redrump which I would have had apart from the £45 price tag....kicking myself now as it turns out it was WC and has now produced one of the biggest egg sacks I've ever seen, needless to say the LPS now refuse to sell it....profit, profit, profit.....hoping for 20-30 to survive (if owt like their £30 singapore blue slings they'll be keeping them too) and they wonder why no one buys from them!!! still plenty more out there at more affordable prices.
Thanks for pics :2thumb:

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Nice looking versi you've got there :D Someday mine will look like that I hope... someday.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys :)

10/10 lovely looking avic, def one of my personal favs, they have one at my LPS but.....and wait for it.....it's a juvie and they want.......£60 pah (I bought one a few weeks ago, SAF for £25).
they had a panama redrump which I would have had apart from the £45 price tag....kicking myself now as it turns out it was WC and has now produced one of the biggest egg sacks I've ever seen, needless to say the LPS now refuse to sell it....profit, profit, profit.....hoping for 20-30 to survive (if owt like their £30 singapore blue slings they'll be keeping them too) and they wonder why no one buys from them!!! still plenty more out there at more affordable prices.
Thanks for pics :2thumb:
Yeah they are really pretty spiders! If i remember rightly my versi was £30 I think, got her with her purple colours aswel ^_^ She is so pretty!

And gah! thats a shame! You would of had loads of babies!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts