Reptile Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Mr Sin.

If you tell the courts you want to cancel the restraining order you took out on me, i would be more than happy to come over to your home and feed you :flrt:

PS

I still have the rope and gaffa tape i tried to use last time : victory:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
welcome mate and yeah its a species a have always thought of getting also gtp although cant handle them there awesome to look at and watch gradually change colour

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
Perhaps you was the one throwing a tantrum , referring to a complete stranger as pathetic ... get a grip .
Oh, the ironing...

Mr Sin.

If you tell the courts you want to cancel the restraining order you took out on me, i would be more than happy to come over to your home and feed you :flrt:

PS

I still have the rope and gaffa tape i tried to use last time : victory:
Dear Max Cherry,

I'm pretty sure that section 4c of the restraining order includes direct writen communication.

I have a rape whistle and a half full can of mace. Jus' sayin'.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I've always liked the gtp.. But always been put off by the fact that you can't play with them without stressing them and getting nailed!!

(so iv been told) but I have held one briefly that was well behaved but the owner said it took years to get to to be so relaxed!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
A lot of the gtp iv seen have been nice and tolerate handling really well yeah prob not as well as corns royals etc you ever thought about dwarf boas or BRBs and CRBs very pretty looking snakes and dont get huge and are great to handle theres also lots of rat snakes (none corns, and yes I know technically they are the same) but they can be a bit scatty :lol2: or get something a little unusual google away and find something nice and that you like and of course offer the correct care get it and let her complain she will get over it once its there its there :lol2:

·
Registered
417 Posts
I just went out and brought one and said I paid £30 for it when in fact more like £400 :) and I just brought her a new handbag :). And is it just me that some people on rfuk really don't have a sense of humour and instead of going along with it or ignoring it have to jump down the person thought and having a moan!

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
WHAT THE FECK ----------------- I KNOW THE SOLUTION ON THIS
TAKE UR NUTS OUT OF HER HANDBAG OR GROW SOME STONES TELL HER U WEAR THE TROUSERS AND GET WHATEVER U WANT LOL:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
WHAT THE FECK ----------------- I KNOW THE SOLUTION ON THIS
TAKE UR NUTS OUT OF HER HANDBAG OR GROW SOME STONES TELL HER U WEAR THE TROUSERS AND GET WHATEVER U WANT LOL:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
I agree!
women like that give us all a bad name, don't be so whipped!

F

·
0 Posts
I have two strategies:

1. Just buy it, she won't notice
2. Tell her its a rescue

Both have worked perfectly well for me in the past.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Sounds urgent to me!

My strategies are:

1) Do not complain when she gets a new cat, but tell her that you are now owed a new snake (warning: this only works if your wife is a Crazy Cat Lady!).

2) Keep the snakes in your man-cave, which women cannot enter due to not being able to make their way past the litter of empty cans, the stacks of books conveniently placed on the floor where you can reach them without abandoning your beer, and similar effluvia suggesting a male presence. Then, when your wife starts complaining about the man-cave, tell her you'll clean it up if you can have a new snake. Then you can show her the one you got six months ago and kept in your man-cave so that she never figured out it was there to begin with.

3) Or you could try logic, observing how little trouble and mess snakes actually are to keep, and how it will in no way impinge on her life to have another one in the house.

However, if you want a truly delightful and friendly species of moderate size that will also be a talking point and is fun to watch (diurnalish, loves to climb), I would recommend the Aesculapian.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Stealth mode is best. Sneak it in

·
Registered
15 Posts
Source: Im one of the misses!!

this is the very first post ive done! just joined :mf_dribble:

my other half had this problem.. he started getting snakes... then it was some more and some more and some more...

i came around, he took me to a reptile shop and i spotted a little house snake and i had to have him, had my lil pogo for a year now. just let her pick!

or "man up" and just bring one home haha! :p :lol2:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts