Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i move on sat this week the 11th i think and i still need to find a home for storm if no-one comes forward im going to have to think about taking her to the rspca sorry i no it auint great but i cant do anything else
waterdragon
13 years old
blind in both eyes
a few shedding problems
trouble eating has to be force feed
she is free tro a good home to whoever can come get her she comes with
water bowl
her fav hide
iguana bath for her skin
some roaches (although not many adult left lots of babies)
and a few other bits and bobs if you want them
#also you can have the viv she is in 5x2x2 for £60 it has everything you need but uv light will need replacing very soon
i will not courier and i cant deliver as i dont drive
please email me on [email protected] as i dont come on here often now
thanks
manda x

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its either that or nothing i cant keep her at my dads as they wont care for her my older sister doesnt do bugs so wont be able to feed her my blokes mate who was going to take her is now in hospital with a stomache ulser so will be in no fitr condition im at a loose end ive got tons of packing to do so want to get her out the way so he doesnt get tostressed with all the moving about going on
manda x

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
free to good home

Hi Hun, where are you situated?? I would be able to take her on if you`re not too far away from me, i`m in Lancashire but can drive up to a 2 hr radius to collect if poss, hope this may help & that you please don`t take her to the RSPCA, as they`ll just put her to sleep which would be tragic. :(

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
storm

if any one can offer this old lady a suitable loving home, we would be happy to collect her from manda and deliver her to her new home free of charge, if that is okay with manda and storm.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Ditta , that is so kind of you :no1:
I wish I had a viv for storm, I would offer her a home (with my move this week I just can not afford £60 for her viv) Good luck manda hope you get sorted soon.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am in portsmouth
and ditta thats a very kind offer hun im sure someone will take you up on that storm should be ok aslong as she is kept very warm and snug
manda x

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
storm

hi manda, we have heated boxes for her to travel in also a very dedicated water dragon owner to drive her in comfort to her new home.:smile:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aww your just to kind hun you really are just hope someone comes forward now
manda x

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
do you have any exsperiance? where are you? can you please email me or add me to msn on the same email adress
manda x

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hi manda, Ive sent you an email
Tanya xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
storm is now on hold for someone will let you all no if it goes threw or not thanks for the huge amount of replies and surport
manda x

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Wishing storm all the best of luck in her new home :smile:

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
storm

just let us know manda if we can be of any assistance, im glad she has found someone to take care of her:smile:

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Hi manda :)
I know you contacted me about the rehome of storm a while back I don't drive and our car has broken down at the mo But if someone is near you and coming down to the london area i would be happy to take her I feel so sorry for you having to rehome her at this age and as you know many here are very disabled so ongoing care is the upmost importance her :)

speak soon paula xxx

1 - 20 of 32 Posts