Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone live near me who has a van or access to a van to help us pick up a garden shed from Bacup for some iguanas?

I've been asked to take 2 iguanas and they need urgent help. i've bought the shed off ebay but struggling for transport as our car has broken down.

PLEASE PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP?

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Come on, someone must have a van up north :roll:

By the way, I don't have a van but if anyone who lives nearby ever need a lift for a genuine cause (such as a move, helping someone to go to a hospital, helping collect herps, etc) do not hesitate to ask me, I don't mind helping at all.

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy the cars going to cost £840 and we need the car so hubby can get to work...seeing as we fund everything ourselves we depend on hubbies wage. This is why im asking for help.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Maybe you should look at the web ... I know around the area where I live there is car rental called rent a banger ( www.rentabanger.com ).

The rent cars for as cheap as £ 40 a week :wink:

Also, I'd not jump in the first quote, £ 840.00 seems quite a lot of money, I purchased my car for £ 5800.00, if I had to spend £ 840.00 on it I'd be tempted to sell in the state it was and get a better one, rather than spending that much money on it.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Sorry D, Im not that far away and would have offered help but dont think my micra would have been any good to you! Didnt see this thread earlier on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts