Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friends boyfriend has walked out on her and left her with three bearded dragons but took their vivs as he wanted to get some snakes :whip:

she does not know how to care for them

they are not in proper housing and need a new home asap!!!!!!!

a small rehome fee is being popped on them to stop freebie hunters 10 pounds each for the bigger two and 5pounds for the little one

there are two males - one is very small and one female

we do not know anything about them apart from one male is normal, one male is sandfire and the female has pastel, citrus and sandfire in her

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
omg :( i can't believe he's done that to her. Do they have any lighting, UV heat etc at the moment?

I wish I was closer to you.

You might want to try posting in the rehoming section of the classifieds

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Id have the female but dont drive, if you (or anyone you know) ever get up this way I have all the equiptment needed for her to go into right now.

can you send me the details of you friends loaction in case i can get someone to bring me down?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's stockton-on-tees central

At the moment they are being kept in an old fish tank and the little one in a plastic container :( she has nothing for them he took all the equipment - just left the dragons.

they aren't even a year old yet :(

one's only a couple of months he's tiny

the others are fairly big...around twelve inches including tail I believe

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Can you pm me her address as i may have a lift down for the female.

·
Registered
595 Posts
im in peterlee hun im askin around now for you..... what a bas***d i cant believe how anyone could do this to poor defenceless little animals... if he wanted to spite his lass he could of at least gave her the time to rehome them without leavin them with no lightin/heatin etc.... he should be reported to the rspca.... sorry for bein so blunt it just riles me how anyone can do such a thing..... I know people who have shown an interest in my babies but would prefer older ones that may be interested... If i had the housin i wouldnt hesitate in takin them.... anyway good luck sweetheart Liz x

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
ive offered to take all 3 as want the female for myself, and to keep the 2 little guys here untill they can be rehomed as have the equiptment but the cost of train travel plus rehoming fees kinds shuts me down till next week when I get paid and these guys really need homes fast

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im in peterlee hun im askin around now for you..... what a bas***d i cant believe how anyone could do this to poor defenceless little animals... if he wanted to spite his lass he could of at least gave her the time to rehome them without leavin them with no lightin/heatin etc.... he should be reported to the rspca.... sorry for bein so blunt it just riles me how anyone can do such a thing..... I know people who have shown an interest in my babies but would prefer older ones that may be interested... If i had the housin i wouldnt hesitate in takin them.... anyway good luck sweetheart Liz x
thank you so much
If I see him in town it's going to take a lot not to punch him or worse!!!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Yeah i just picked up the little guys and there on the train with me now. Ill post some pics when i get home of them in there new, all be it temp, homes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.