Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friends boyfriend has walked out on her and left her with three bearded dragons but took their vivs as he wanted to get some snakes

she does not know how to care for them

they are not in proper housing and need a new home asap!!!!!!!

a small rehome fee is being popped on them to stop freebie hunters 10 pounds each for the bigger two and 5pounds for the little one

there are two males - one is very small and one female

we do not know anything about them apart from one male is normal, one male is sandfire and the female has pastel, citrus and sandfire in her

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Hi debbie,

Im trying to get all 3 to take in untill the owner can rehome them as looking to get the female for myself.

problem being i dont bloody drive !!! arg!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
if someone wants to do a good deed for the petrol money ill take all 3 lol

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Safe and sound, can a mod please close this?

thankyou

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Smiggy if you get stuck again like this in North East give me a bell

·
Registered
322 Posts
After what I've heard about them there is no way I am letting her take them there
Kernix id love to know what you have heard about the rescue in hartlepool as im the one who runs it and ive never had bad feedback or complaints from anyone. I have rspca inspector who visits the rescue and who has approved me for any rescues he comes accross.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
i can vouch (spelling) for joe. i have seen joes collection and there is nothing wrong, all reptiles are kept correctly and well looked after. i would recomend joe to anyone in that area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.