Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've woken up to find this. It's happened overnight, have my millipedes done this or is it mould gone berserk?



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Having googled I guess it can only be mould. I've removed it all + food and put fresh fruit back in on a saucer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,502 Posts
yummy: victory:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,380 Posts
I would change all the substrate if I were you. They maybe some un-eaten food burried and will just go mouldy again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I only put the food in one place and haven't had any mould reoccur so all is well.

Having trouble finding food they like. So far they only seem interested in apple. They did eat some cucumber when I first had them but haven't touched it since.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top