Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as stated in a previouis thread my nans pond was filled in leaving about 100 frog homeless i manged to find most of them 2 weeks ago anyway today i done check up to find any ones i missed one of witch was a rana temporaia with a broken leg he can move the top halk but the bottom half just drags along other wise he looks healthy the leg does not look broke as in such it was not untiil picked him up i noticed he could not move it. i could not bring myself to let it be so i brought it home and left him in a dark damp bucket i am not going eunithotise it . and i do not have any herp vet anywhere near me

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
I doubt there's much, if anything, you can do for it. If it's not able to move its back legs then I think the best thing you can do for it is to either take it to a normal vets and have them put it to sleep, or just put it back in your garden and let nature take its course. It'll only stress it being kept in a bucket, I'm afraid. At least you tried to help it, which is more than a lot of other people would do :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts