Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here's the situation, in my house there is me, my mum, my sister and my dad. My dad doesn't like animals, i love them, my mum likes them and well my sister likes them to I guess. At the moment I would like a beardie, but my mum has seen a dog she likes. Now I've started bugging my dad to get me a beardie, but i can't be bugging him about both. Asking for a beardie it's pritty much me vs my dad but with the dog its me, my sis and my mum vs my dad. Now, we have a dog(which hates me) already, I would like another, i'm not sure whether I would rather a dog than a beardie though and if my dad were to say we could get another dog what would be the chance I could get a couple of beardies too? No chance! So I don't know what to do.. Back my mum and sister for a dog, or go my own way and play a harder game and try and get a beardie.. Hmm...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
go for the dog, earn some cash, buy your own beardies. if your dad complains at you having more pets poke him in the eye with a paint brush

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Cut a deal with your mum and sis, say you will back them up on the dog if they help you formulate a plan to get a beardie!

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Cut a deal with your mum and sis, say you will back them up on the dog if they help you formulate a plan to get a beardie!
this I like and is something I would do
Its all about creating allies in family life
Mother hen and me did it yeeeears ago and Dad has never won since.

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
Move out and then you can have whatever animals you like cos it'll be your house : victory:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts