Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya,

can anyone please please help me... im looking for a juvenile uromastyx ornatus or otherwise known as uromastyx ocellatus ocellatus, i am baased in southampton area, am willing to travel up to Salisbuiry a nd new forest and an hour away from either direction of southampton. can anyone tell me where they know of a shop selling them or someone selling them please, it is my bday present from parents. i would appreciate it sool much.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
theres a rep shop in romsey that i'm sure would order them in for ya. don't no if you know it?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that ones closed down i fink, ams reptiles? when was t5he last time u were there? i hjeard u c it shut down.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
oh yeah that was the one. i used to live down there bout 2 years ago so haven't been since then oops :oops:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i wish it wasnt shut down, i use to work there for a bit you see. but, generally it was a really good store. i dont know why but it is still there, but i just think its shut still.

migh try thst one again though. thanx for your attempts tho.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
yeah good luck. hopefully it'll open again, the girl used to go my college and knew her stuff.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
she went toi my college too, did yolu also go toi spartsholt? im still ****ing there, matt went there too, the bloke!!

Peatree, xxx

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
there an egyptian uro on www.reptilekeeper.co.uk in classifieds bit for £80 doesnt say location though but worht giving him a ring if thats what ur after 07961678115
stephen miles is his name

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanx a lot, i have been to southcoast exotics a lot, hes soo cute that little egyptian. i had seen that advert as well but unfortunately that uro has gone, i asked him. i have managed to get hold of an uro ocellata juvenile male however, thanx a lot tho guys, appreciate the help.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Peatree said:
she went toi my college too, did yolu also go toi spartsholt? im still fu*king there, matt went there too, the bloke!!

Peatree, xxx
lol yeah i went sparsholt too. what you studying there?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im now doing my dgree in animal management and applied science, last year. done alkl the other animal courses as well. wot u do there?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
there was one on reptileclassifieds, not sure where abouts it is though, sorry.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
i did the national diploma in animal care bout 2-3 years ago now

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
finally got him, hes sooo cute. hes kinda orange with largewhite circles on his back, hes called louie, hes sooo investigative and he likes to burrow, im mgonna buy him more sand for his antics, hes hiding his food too. jhaha.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
one more thing, how do you keep the temp just right, is there a max temp they can go up to, obviousl nothing in the late 100'sF, but my thermometer only goes up to 120 anyway and its constantly on that so must be bit more. is there a limit to it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts