Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken a new job which mean relocation. I am deverstated but I can not take my male uro acanthinus with me.

He is very much loved, well handled, friendly, very cute, healthy and approximately 5 years old.

I want a good home only for him and am DESPERATELY seeking this asap.

Based in sussex
£60 to a perfect home

·
Registered
188 Posts
i sent you a pm

sent you a pm

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had some lovely comments and best wishes but so far no one who has been able to take him on.

Things are getting tight. If anyone is interested in offering my handsome chap a new home please do get intouch.

Thanks
Beth

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
dont spose u have a viv for sale also? and are able to deliver for a price to Ipswich.?

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
DeanandTrese if you get that Uro i AM coming round to see him and Savvy next time i'm home!

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
haha..well i have planned to get a pair of either ornatus or acanthinurus for ages.
I have a viv for them in our stack plans which we are now finishing and hoping to get quoted and built in the next couple of months, has all new vivs for the beardies, savvy and loads of other furute ones included with an overll [if all put together] total size of like 40 foot by 7 foot high and 2 or 3 foot deep.
But they wont be done for a while and would be up for starting off with a nice adult and if applicable maybe finding a female for mating at a later date.

Right now i dont really want to go and buy or build myself a new viv when i have the new stacks to come.

The space i was leaving for a pair of uros [although i also hadnt clarified if best to keep in pairs or trios or just introduce for breeding] is a 4 foot high, 3 foot deep and 4 foot wide.. is this about ok for them? i actually have a couple of uros care sheets open now where im brushing up on the info i read months ago.

But anyway lol im ranting, defo would be interested af delivery etc isnt a problem.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
ok, could get round it, no viv either no?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a viv for him yes, with all the correct heating and lighting (althought the spot light needs replacing). I'm happy to sell that too but I would like £50 for it as it cost in excess of £120 new without all the heating and lighting.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
is it a 3 footer?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, its approximately 4 foot long, 15 inches deep and 17 inches high. And its beech. Its a very nice viv and it was even more expensive but I batt my eyelids and the sales man ;o)

Whole set up is only 18 months old. I chucked his orginal viv and got him a nice new set up.

There is a ceramic heater, thermostat, heat mat, a rock which he loves with is heated, the spot light (bulb needs replacing) and the main viv light which I *think* is 3 foot 6 inches long.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Hi, I pmed you, let me know if you didnt get it and ill post here instead

1 - 16 of 16 Posts