Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many times have we heard this.....?....BUT due to a time waster, Spike the 5yr old Male Uro is for sale again.

Im looking for offers of around £70 to get people with experience to buy him.
Also he is of breeding age (3-5 years so no waiting!) and so if anyone got him now for a female of theres, he could breed in the spring.....and knowing good ol'Spike i think he'll be up for it! lol
He's healthy, eating VERY well, and is VERY active. :)

I am in devon and do not drive and will NOT courier! (people always ask even after ive said i wont! DONT ask! lol)

·
Banned
6,045 Posts
Damn, just spent all my pennies on New Guinea Spotted Tree Monitors and Frilled Dragons :(

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump.

Really needs to go ASAP. preferably before x-mas.

Im bumping it so people who might want him actually see it. lol

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
he's a little ugly :D i think he's ace but we live too far away.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I would really love him and could collect, but no more money before xmas. you could donate him to me if you want :lol: He would have a good home.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im desparate but not THAT desparate that i can afford to give away animals! lol (besides, when i do get that desparate i actually have someone he will go to, sorry)

I need people who can actually afford him to proove that they are serious and can look after him, the bulbs for these guys cost around £51 (enless you can find one with enough UV and heat cheaper).
So you have to spend money either way.

I'd like some money back for him! they are worth £90-£100, £70 is a bargain for an adult breedable male. (if thats a word. lol )

edit: price gone back up im afraid. Thought i'd get some interest but i may as well stick to £70.lol

·
Banned
4,175 Posts
Hi there

Last night we had the unfortante death of our male dab tail. Just pure old age I guess, we recued him six years ago, and he was full grown then !

Anyways, I have just seen your post and will chat to my sister about spike tonight.

Can you confirm his species, and if we decide to go with this, are you around on Saturday morning for us to collect?

Not a done deal just yet, but will be if I can twist sisters arm (she is my reptile partner who does all the hard work !!)

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aw, im so sorry for your loss.
Yes, Spike is a male Acanthinurus, he is about 30cm long or so. (i can measure him when i get home from work if you like).
I even have a weights record for him from his previous owner as ive only had Spike for a month or so now.

Saturday morning i am infact out, enless you can get to me real early, or any weekday evening this week.
Im desparate to sell Spike so first come first served.

let me know as soon as you know. :)

·
Banned
4,175 Posts
Hi there

I am sorry, I have had my wrists well and truly slapped for spending to much money. (just ordered 2 * 9 viv stack systems)

My sister has put a bar on any further spending, and since we all know what happens if a guy dont do as he is told, i am going to have to reluctantly say no thanks.

Best of luck in rehoming him tho, hes a real beauty.

Tony

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no.
I have two other people wanting him. But i am waiting for one person who i think is defo gonna have him. fingers crossed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts