Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fully grown and the biggest and most vibrantly-coloured uro I've ever seen, it's going to be hard for me to part with 'Scoff'.

However, due to personal reasons I am leaving the hobby and selling all of my snakes and lizards to experienced keepers only.

His sex is not officially known to be but I was told he was male.

Scoff comes with his favourite breezeblock hide and any of his cage furnishings you would like.

Scoff has never suffered from a single health issue in his entire life and is a very healthy specimen. I have been asked to sell him before but it is only now that I have been ale to consider it a possibility (because he really is awesome).

£250 or best offer. Collection and cash only.

Attachments

Reactions: PassiveRecessive

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Open to offers

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*bump*

Happy to take £200

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*bump*

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*bump*

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's captive bred, 14 inches from nose to tail tip and weighs 52g.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, yes he has all his toes!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Around eight years old

·
Registered
12 Posts
Scoff

Fully grown and the biggest and most vibrantly-coloured uro I've ever seen, it's going to be hard for me to part with 'Scoff'.

However, due to personal reasons I am leaving the hobby and selling all of my snakes and lizards to experienced keepers only.

His sex is not officially known to be but I was told he was male.

Scoff comes with his favourite breezeblock hide and any of his cage furnishings you would like.

Scoff has never suffered from a single health issue in his entire life and is a very healthy specimen. I have been asked to sell him before but it is only now that I have been ale to consider it a possibility (because he really is awesome).

£250 or best offer. Collection and cash only.
I am interested in buying scoff. I already have 3 young ornate Uros. How large is he? Cm , are you selling his viv? I also have water dragons, basalisk @ chameleon. Best regards Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts