Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to sell these as soon as I can really so I am willing to consider REASONABLE offers. Please no timewasters though.

Can't take offers on these as I am selling on behalf of a friend:
1.1 Uroplatus aff. henkeli - "Diego" Henkeli (Smaller than U. henkeli, undescribed species, between sikorae and henkeli in size) - CB 2012 from Canada - £600/pr

7.0 Uroplatus finiavana - £230 each

1.0 Uroplatus "ebenaui" - £200 - stunning markings

1.1 Uroplatus "ebenaui" - Proven breeders - £600

1.0 Coleonyx elegans - £90 ono

1.0 Rhacodactylus trachycephalus - £800 or trade for female

Discounts possible on multiple animals.

Courier possible at buyer's risk, expense and organisation.

PLEASE, NO TIMEWASTERS!!!

Photos available for those that are genuinely interested.

ALL ANIMALS ARE IN ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CONDITION AND CB WITH CITES PAPERWORK WHERE APPROPRIATE

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, the aff.henkeli are now sold.

As for phantasticus, i have recently had two hatchlings, looks like 1.1. When they are old enough they will be up for sale. Until then, I only have what is available on this page.

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
Sorry, the aff.henkeli are now sold.

As for phantasticus, i have recently had two hatchlings, looks like 1.1. When they are old enough they will be up for sale. Until then, I only have what is available on this page.
Thank you for the reply. if you could message me when you have them for sale i will likely take them off your hands as i am after a more varied blood line.

I have also advised a mate to contact you as he is after some U. ebenaui

Good luck with the sale and hopefully I will hear from you soon.

jay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.