Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to a halloween party on Wednesday as Vicky Pollard. I have all of my outfit ready apart from the Kappa jacket. I have bought TWO on ebay - one on 5 Oct and one on 26 Oct - and neither have arrived and I am soooo sure I am going to end up going with out one and I am fed up!!

All I can do is wait but I have nothing as a reserve, so if I turn up on Wednesday and they are not delivered...what can I do?

:sad::sad::sad:

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
wouldnt another tracksuit top do?? you would still get the same effect.maybe try advertising for one on here in the offtopic classifieds?? im sure someone somewhere has a trackie top that is similar to the one you are after good luck im sure it will turn out fine.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I am going to a halloween party on Wednesday as Vicky Pollard. I have all of my outfit ready apart from the Kappa jacket. I have bought TWO on ebay - one on 5 Oct and one on 26 Oct - and neither have arrived and I am soooo sure I am going to end up going with out one and I am fed up!!

All I can do is wait but I have nothing as a reserve, so if I turn up on Wednesday and they are not delivered...what can I do?

:sad::sad::sad:
I would contact the sellers as 5 Oct wow that takes the piss, and i'd have a good look around the Charity shops! like pixie_bex said...

So don't worry i'm very sure you'll find something :D

·
Registered
27,819 Posts
That's just cruel Az... Chavvies are just misunderstood teenagers.

It's not their fault that they are too dumb to learn how to speak or spell properly.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts

It's not their fault that they are too dumb to learn how to speak or spell properly.
pfft i see old chavs constantly wearing their tracksuits, drinking stella outside of the local shop and generally being well rounded dole scum...most of the ones i see are older than me (i am 26)

so misunderstood or not there is no excuse for being a layabout as well as a virtual walking guide for what NOT to wear:crazy:

·
Registered
7,023 Posts

Haha i use to be one back in the day :lolsign: and would spell like this vvv

Luv, gaff, yard, der (there), m8, cum, fone (phone), fink, (Think) and theres loads more :lolsign:

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Haha i use to be one back in the day :lolsign: and would spell like this vvv

Luv, gaff, yard, der (there), m8, cum, fone (phone), fink, (Think) and theres loads more :lolsign:
it takes a strong person to admit that...well done. glad you recovered:lolsign:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts