Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really sorry as i'm sure this has been gone over a million times but i'm new to the forum and not sure how to search for past threads.. I've just bought a 36'' Repti Glo 10.0 UV tube for my 13 week old beardie and i'm just curious as to how far from the bottom of the viv i should have it? Also if anyone knows of any reptile shops in Manchester that sell Arcadia or Repti Sun tubes i'd like to know coz i rang about 20 this morning and they only stock Repti Glo. Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, i could of got a reptisun 10.0/arcadia D3 12% off ebay for £20(odd) but he has had a 24'' tube for the last week and he has started to look a bit lethargic so i didnt want to wait for i to be delivered so i didnt realy have a choice (this reptiglo tube was £30 the robbing b******s! I'l get my next one off ebay tho i think.. Thanks for your advice

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
As long as its about 8" from his main spot it'll be fine. Mine is located on the front plinth. He has a bamboo root that he spends most of his time on and is about 7" inches from the tube.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.