Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres an unusuall dwarf reticulated python from dutch or german breeder, she has very dark green black eyes

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow! have you ever seen any more balis with blue eyes stew?
unfortunatly no, people often refer to this individual animal, it dissapered off radar circa 2001-2002, and never reappered ive spoken to the importer who got the snake in, and he said he sold it on, if eye colour is genetic this would of been a possiblekey to a blue eyed lucistic retic, stew

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he was wc, and apparently didnt have the best of temprements, was approx 4 yras old and 6ft ,

·
Registered
8,125 Posts
unfortunatly no, people often refer to this individual animal, it dissapered off radar circa 2001-2002, and never reappered ive spoken to the importer who got the snake in, and he said he sold it on, if eye colour is genetic this would of been a possiblekey to a blue eyed lucistic retic, stew
That's a shame. could of ben so much done with this specimen. blue eyed lucy would of been stunning! hopefully there's more specimens in another country

·
Banned
3,970 Posts
thats a shame. would have been good to have proved it out. those blue eyes are stunning!!!! intereting thread:2thumb:

·
Registered
411 Posts
silver pinky eye

this is a WC retic which is belond to my friend,still not sure what located is it ,but really rare on the color of the eyes,just like orange turn into silver!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Those blue eye are truly stunning, I've heard NERD had blue eye a a while back,aslo a green eyed which a tic het calico but still can't figure out what color does really look like on retics ,nick.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
found some info that a couple of blue eyed have come up over in indo from various localities, dont think theyve found there way onto the uk market, one my calico has stoney blue (dark eyes), just hoping if she has babies this colour will come out, bred 2 jampeas together with green and bronze eyes, the babies colours came out shocking orange so who knows!!!, stew

1 - 19 of 19 Posts