Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hoping this pair does a nice thing for me, aiming for the reds and pinks of the bangka but in a t negative albino animal. candycane bloods!!!

bangka het t negative albino girl

bangka het t negative albino male

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
superstripe female, deciding wether to pair her with the t+ boy and make striped het t+ or wether to go for broke and breed the bangka het t- to her and make stripes poss het for t-
decisions!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
super ultra breit from super ultra x super ultra parents
male

female

these have got a bit of attitude, need to work on their handling some more :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
id just like to thank Mr Matt Horton @bloodpythonsuk for my animals, every animal ive had from matty has been feeding great and doing extremely well for me. hes helped me tremendously in advice and tips and helping me fulfil my vision of building a nice collection of bloods and short tails, plenty more to come next year i think ;)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
bloods,got to have them all! lol

superstripe female, deciding wether to pair her with the t+ boy and make striped het t+ or wether to go for broke and breed the bangka het t- to her and make stripes poss het for t-
decisions!!!

all ready with you on that one!
im paring the T- this year to
matrix
genetic stripe(to male super stripe T- in they years to come)
and a cople of top secrat projects to:mf_dribble:
time will tell
matty

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
wow those animals are :censor: amazing!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
bloods got to have them all! lol

id just like to thank Mr Matt Horton @bloodpythonsuk for my animals, every animal ive had from matty has been feeding great and doing extremely well for me. hes helped me tremendously in advice and tips and helping me fulfil my vision of building a nice collection of bloods and short tails, plenty more to come next year i think ;)
thanks graham for kined words,bloods are stuning snakes and miss under stood snakes they can stay small as breeding adults 3.5ft! and are not narsty snakes like they are made out to be.mainy things to be dun with the bloods in the years to come and new things im working with each year,so they skys the limit.and to fined some one who likes bloods as i do and see them for whot they are,is nice to see.
all the best matty

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definitely matt. Theyre definitely the morph snake of the future, I think the vpi book and DVD next year will really boost their profile!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts