Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a 2 gun full tattoo kit for sale...its a complete set...everything you need...inc a bottle of ink...easy to use...there is a shading gun and an outline gun...top of range,new...loads of needles with it too.
will swap for female royals or cash

looking for a 14ft long x 3ft deep x 2ft high vivarium.
cheshire area

all plastic,black penine viv...looks amazing.
3ft long...glass in perfect condition etc
pickup from

offers

i have an 06 unsexed brazilian rainbow boa for sale..

feeding and shedding perfectly,tame.

150ono

also looking for racking systems

[email protected]

collection from congleton,cheshire cw12

ps can post tattoo kit at your extra costs

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
u got bored of that tattoo kit already :p sure u havent had it long...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
decided without propper training it isnt a good idea...and neither of us can be arsed to do the training lol.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
yeh, u wouldnt wanna be left with bad homedone tattoos lol.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i dont suppose ur nephew was selling a bosc was he :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

kit includes
The Latest Tattoo Machines - Dragon & Phoenix; (very rare on the market) (which can be set for both liner & shader) (powerful)

Stainless Steel Grips with Tubes;

Chromatic Grips with Tubes;

Stainless Steel Tips In Different Sizes; (4 for Round needles, 4 for Magnum/Flat needles)
Professional Power Supply System;
Foot Switch;
Clip Cord;
High Quality Pre Made Sterile Tattoo Needles; (the sizes from Round Liner 3,5,8,9; Round Shader 5,7,9; Magnum 5,7,9; 5 for each size)
Disposable Tips, match with the Needles;
Ink Holder;
100 Ink Cup;
Rubber Rings;
Grommets;
Rubber Bands;
Set of Adjust Tools and Other Attachments

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
lnvex was ur nephew selling a bosc?

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Sorry to be nosey, but what snake are you planing to put in a 14ft viv :shock: :?:

I've been looking on ebay for over a year, and never found anything longer than 6ft advertised, so I think a 14ft must be very rare and probably only made to measure.

A viv that big would probablu house a pair of 20ft snakes, which is quite rare to find too :roll:

·
Registered
641 Posts
14ft? Wow I didn't see that first time I looked... :?

You could always use something of that size as a guest room when the relatives come to stay..? :)

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
AnthonyY said:
I assume that the viv will be used for her albino burmese :D
She keeps changing the measurements lol qst it was 9 then 12 noe 14 lol
Gosh, it means her snake is growing by the second :shock:

Maybe it will turn into Godzilla by next xmas at this rate :lol:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
it might be easier to 'build' a huge viv in to an alcove/ under stairs etc. that wat you could utilise a pair of french doors, or some windows, If you take a look on the local freecycle for your area and perhaps post a wanted ad, you could end up doing it for nothing other than a bit of time and effort.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol...ive just been getting conflivcting advice as to what size viv my burm needs....she`s 13ft going on 14ft.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I'm not an expert, but 14ft seems way too big unless she will pass the 20ft mark.

What I heard is that normally 2/3 of the body lenght would be enough for any snake to live comfortably. They are not like humans that need a full stretch, and the way their body moves it make little difference if they have an excessively large viv.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts