Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to take a hard decision, and although I think I will regret, I've got not a lot of options at the moment. I don't have a lot of space, and decided to concentrate on boids, so I'm afraid my corns will have to go.

I'm not rushed to sell them though, because even if I get no interest from anyone, I won't mind keeping them forever, but if I do find people who genuinely can give them good homes, I'll let them go.

That's what I have at the moment for sale:

1) 3' x 2' x 2' viv (as picture below): I'm not including the gear, except for the lamp and the pole running across the middle of the viv. Just to let you know, It's a lot more worn off than the picture suggests, ideal for people who have loads of snakes, and often need a back up. I'll take £ 35.00 for it (the snake is definitely not included).

2) 3" x 18" x 18" (I need to double check but I think that's correct): again, it's a very old viv, more for a back up than anything. It has a cut on the roof, where I put a mesh and made a wooden cover for the lamp (which sits outside of the viv). It's served me brilliantly, I kept my adult corn for about a year in it, then I thoroughly desinfected it, and I'm keeping an yearling hogg island boa in it at present. I'd take £ 15.00 for it (again not giving any of the decoration away, except for the lamp). The one I'm talking about is the black one in the middle.

3) 04 Crimson Corn (thought to be male): some will remember that's the corn that got his spine severed in half by Wilson my cat. After wearing plaster and £ 300.00 pounds in vet bills, he's healed amazingly, and regained sensibility in his tail. I don't think he will ever be able to breed, because although he can move his tail he hasn't got a lot of coordination in the area. He's been feeding very well on small mice, he sheds perfectly (unless when the skin breaks in the area he had the accident, but then I can easily pull it off in one piece). He's about 3 foot long now and has lovely colours. He can be handled but is a bit scared due to everything the poor felow's gone through is his life so far. I would take £ 10.00 for him

4) 01 Adult Female Anery Corn (proven breeder): this one I'm gonna cry when she goes. She's the most beautiful corn I've ever seen. She's the tamest as well, and likes to be handled. She's about 5 ft long. I'll take £ 100.00 for her.

Pictures of the snakes can be seen at http://www.freewebs.com/talktoevan/mysnakes.htm

If you want to know more about the gear or snakes you can always PM and I'll reply straight away (as you may have noticed I'm a regular here) :D

Also, I've got a ceramic bulb holder (I had to cut the lead that was connected to the thermostat), a ceramic bulb and a thermostat that I'll let go for £ 10.00 including P&P, if anyone can find a good use for it.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lightbulb1976 said:
PM SENT

sean
Newbury
Sorry Sean, I didn't get it :(

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep. I just talked to you on the phone. But just to emphasise that the vivs are still available.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*** UPDATE ***

1) Anery adult Female now reserved.

2) Ceramic buld + holder + thermostat now sold

Viv's and Crimson Corn still available.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
*** UPDATE ***

Crimson now gone.

Only the viv's for sale :roll:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Elanor, you're a star :wink:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nope, for having feelings for Charlie <3

And keep bumping up my thread :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Hey Dex... might want that 3 x 2 x 2 off you... need it for Gizmo as hes getting too big for his.. ill PM you everything just to make sure though :wink:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the interest Tim.

*** UPDATE ***

All items now gone, EXCEPT for the smaller viv.

I've got an enquiry on it which I'll reply soon. If it falls through, I will start a new thread for it otherwise it gets confusing. I might have a lovely 2 foot viv to go once Charlie has moved to his new home.

Cheers.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
By the way, it turned out the the smaller viv is not 36 x 18 x 18, but 36 x 12 x 16 inches :roll:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I think your parcel arrived today but chelle didnt go to the door :roll: so I will pick it up tomorrow and let you know if it was your stuff :D

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It should be because I posted first class on monday. You will see that the box I put the stuff in is lovely :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts