Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right, the time has come for a good sort out, over the last year or so i have aquired various odd reptiles that i now need to move on to make room for current breeding programs.I have the following for sale, email for pictures and weights

3 x late 2005 Female royals 45.00 each

2 x 2003 Female royals 85.00 each
All 5 nice patterns and colours but normals

1 x Euromastix about 7 years ols and 95% sure Female 40.00

3 x 2005 Female beardie 35.00 each

2 x adult Map Turtles 40.00 the pair

1 x Viv in grey melamine 5 foot by 3 foot by 2 foot 125.00

I am based in Brighton but can arrange to meet or deliver at cost

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
piccys

1194 gr

703gr

640gr

635gr

1634gr

I have had over 30 enquiries for these so they will be sold on first come first served, the royals are feeding and shedding well, they miss the odd feed but otherwise ok.

NO VIV KICKERS!!!!!!!!

Call me on 07801 128701

Paypal payment preferred

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just the 3 small royals left from the royals

3 beardies one has a slight kink in tail but they are eating very well on crix watercress and locust

Euro

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
:no1: Just wanted to recommend steve from the tarantula barn as being a man of his word in meeting hubby and friend halfway tonight in this poor weather to deliver royals, hubby and mate very happy and snakes are in fantastic condition and are great price too.
I think it's important when a sale goes smoothly and well to highlight this fact to all members,being able to trust someone when buying and worrying if they are going to show up is something we all dread and so to every member on site, if you trade with steve from the tarantula barn then trade with confidence.:)
melaniex

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Fully agree with Melanies comments above.
Meet Steve tonight with Mark Melanies hubby, all the snakes were in great condition and had in no doubt been very well looked after.

Would recommend, and use the tarantula barn again.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
oh hello barry, you wee little EGG oh i remember when i was just a little egg, a newbie!!! pleased you decided to join the site.:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
10,074 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the nice comments, i am glad you are happy with them and hope you have many happy years with them

Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Steve would you be interested on a swap tarantula for a female beardie? plus if you can supply me a basking light and uv light with fitting? pm me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts