Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it is the first of October thought I would make a post with what we will be taking to Doncaster in November.

1.1 Viper Gecko - Proven Pair cb 11 female cb 12 male. £75

1.1 Goniurosaurus Haianensis cb10 pair. A few missing toe tips from previous owner, female has produced infertile eggs. £80

1.1 Hemidactylus Fasciatus cb12 pair. Perfect geckos, female has produced infertile eggs whilst housed on her own. £80

0.0.4 Crested Geckos cb 15. Young produced by myself, housed individually complete with tails. 3 are definitely coming priced at £40 each, one is stunning and I will probably be keeping it or would consider selling for £150 pm for details. Growing up on Repashy MRP

Please feel free to pm with any interest or any questions regarding the animals

·
Registered
277 Posts
hi I am interested in the viper gecko pair have you had many young? can I see pics please and what set up you use

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi, have you got pics of the viper geckos and the cresties?!

Any help finding the following would be appreciated... P.s.sabae/P.s.natalensis/P.m.pimbura/L.olivaceus/E.murinus/E.notaeus (a longshot but also E.deschauenseei & E.beniensis)
Single animal taken but 1.1 preferred, WC or CB and as young as possible

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi pm me an email and will get some to you, unfortunately not a clue on the other species none I am familiar with

·
Registered
180 Posts
Haha no problem, it's my sig but it shows up weird because i did it on tapatalk

Any help finding the following would be appreciated... P.s.sabae/P.s.natalensis/P.m.pimbura/L.olivaceus/E.murinus/E.notaeus (a longshot but also E.deschauenseei & E.beniensis)
Single animal taken but 1.1 preferred, WC or CB and as young as possible

Reactions: LTDMayhem
1 - 14 of 14 Posts