Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to ill health I have to find homes urgently for the following price with a few vivs advertised seperately.

*Pair of plumed basilisks/green basilisks £100 (no viv)
*Adult male yemense chameleon (£40 as part of tail lost but regrowing)
he is beautifully coloured (no viv)
*Adult male Australian frilled dragon (£75) beautiful and friendly, lovely size (no viv)
*Eyed lizards (1 adult female, 1 sub-adult female and 1 sub-adult male) group £75 (no viv)
* leopard geckos, adult females, blizzzard, banan blizzard (?), hi-yellow and not sure (a bit of tangerine there). 1 sub-adult female and 3 adults (no more than 2 yrs old and proven). £100 the group.
*Eyed lizards (sub-adult male and female) £70 (no viv)
*Madagascan giant day gecko (unknown sex) baby £25 (no viv)

I have a couple of small vivs available for £40-£60 with all equipment. I have a medium sized pine viv with habistat, uv, heat mat etc £60. I have a massive room height viv, corner unit. Top half is very large suitable for iguana and has heater, uv, habistat etc, bottom viv is smaller in height although a lovely size. I will have to measure up and get photos. It will unscrew though it is very heavy. Stunning looking £250.

I have advertised as no Viv, these will be available once lizards rehomed.

I would take an offer on various groups and/or equipment. COLLECTION ONLY due to ill health from Burgess Hill, West Sussex. I am about 25 mins from the M23/M25 junction. Email for pics [email protected]

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
various for sale

After many tearful days I have finally managed to sort out some care until I am better so the lizards are staying. I have to say I am so relieved. Its an awful situation to be in and I am over the moon at being able to keep them. Been in tears all evening after finally posting the ad not wanting to let them go. I just have to ride the rough time through until november. Thanks to those who have pmd me. I still may get back to you about the leos not sure yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts