Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have most of my non corns for sale now due to wanting to focus on them.
Here goes:
Adult CB 2003 proven pair of White lipped pythons £400 (see http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=17350 for full details).Hatchling White lips sell for £150 each captive bred so easily make money back if you wish to breed them this year.
Adult male 2003 Borneo Blood Python, Captive bred at NERD and bought from Crystal Palace reptiles as a baby. Absolutely stunning, a dream to own, tame and banging down large defrost adult rats. Will breed now.
£190
2005 Captive bred female Malaysian (Red) Blood python, very very stunning, tame and eating defrost small adult rats, Will breed beginning of 2008 as is growing at a fast rate. She is a snake you must see in the flesh to appreciate. £200
2005 Male captive bred Royal Python, another stunning animal, from granite parents allthough unsure if its a genetic line but worth a try. Banging down jumbo adult mice (defrosted) with a passion.Lovely gold stripe down back and speckling in side pattern, must be seen £120
2005 Male Butter corn from Corn Morphs, eating large adult mice (defrost) and ready to breed now, stunning and a bargain. £75
2005 Amel (partial zig-zag) corn snake, stunning girl thats more like a reverse okeetee in colour now. Will breed towards end of this year if pushed well as is starting to take large adult mice (defrosted) happily now.
Bargain at £30
2006 female Charcoal corn snake, lovely cute snake with plenty of colour, not a boring charcoal to say the least. Very good feeder on defrost fuzzies and taming down allthough quick like alot of hatchlings. £50
May also have for sale a 05 pair of Irian Jaya carpet pythons soon so watch this space, will be £300 the pair if I decide to sell them but unlikely as I love them.
All snakes above are tame (white lips are usual temprement), captive bred, feeding on defrost mice/rats and illness free.
Can be contacted on 01328 878989, 97747 548375 or emailed or pm for pictures and more info if needed.
Located in Norfolk, may be around Northampton on Wednesday so could meet up or deliver then if not collection or meet 1/2 way possible on all snakes.
cheers

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres how it stands currently:
White Lipped Python pair £400
Borneo Blood Python adult male £190 BARGAIN
Malaysian Blood Python 2005 female £200 Captive bred stunner, Bargain
Male Granite Royal £120(on hold)
Male Butter corn 2005 £75
Female 2005 amel partial zig-zag £30
Charcoal corn 2006 female £50
may have more corns for sale wednesday.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
that butter was from serpenco stock (it seems to matter to some people)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea used to put that but dont bother anymore cause dont know how much people really care.
Will get new photos of all animals for sale tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
for some reason there are a few that do.. at the end of the day, it IS a butter, thats all you need to know IMO, but i guess if it helps you sell? i just added the fact to mine too, see if it makes a difference.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Oli, email this person, she's looking for white lipped pythons. That's the full ad:

TAME WHITE LIPPED PYTHON WANTED. ANY SEX CONSIDERED, AGE NOT A PROBLEM. WILL TRAVEL FOR RIGHT SNAKE. PLEASE E-MAIL WITH DETAILS AND PRICE
THANKS

EMAIL: [email protected]

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
tameness will be a problem for her.. oli wont lie, he has already said one is mental... she get killed if she buys these

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
cornmorphs said:
tameness will be a problem for her.. oli wont lie, he has already said one is mental... she get killed if she buys these
I know, but sometimes people recosider after talking to the seller. It's just that I've never seen any ads for WLP saying they were very tame, so maybe the person is trying to find something that doesn't exist.

If I were Oli, I would check that out, you never know.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Nat said:
would love to see pics of the royal if poss?
Nat, if you scroll to the bottom of Crassus' message, there is a link to his web site, and you'll find pictures of the royal there.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heres how it stands currently:
White Lipped Python pair £400
Borneo Blood Python adult male £175 BARGAIN
Malaysian Blood Python 2005 female £185 Captive bred stunner, Bargain

Im kidding myself on these, all captive bred, check out coast to coast exotics price list on here if you wanna see how cheap Im selling these.
Someone is going to get a massive bargain buying these.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Corn snakes For sale (reduced)

2005 male butter from corn morphs, stunning quality, and ready to breed now. £75
2005 Amel partial zig-zag female, more like a reverse okeetee in colour. £30
2005 Phantom male, stunning, has to be seen £125
2006 Charcoal female, stunning little girl, definitely Anery B, £55
Will do top pair for £100 and bottom pair for £160, both will make great breeding pairs, top pair could breed this year if female is pushed a bit.
Will do all 4 for £250.

Prefer collection but can deliver up to 75 miles away on all snakes from North Norfolk for petrol cost if near full distance.
Email or PM for pics.
cheers

·
Registered
641 Posts
May also have for sale a 05 pair of Irian Jaya carpet pythons soon so watch this space, will be £300 the pair if I decide to sell them but unlikely as I love them.
I may be interested in these if you decide to let them go...

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oldelpaso said:
I may be interested in these if you decide to let them go...
These will not be going now, only what is written above in last 2 posts.
cheers.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Oldelpaso: just to let you know, I'll be meeting Crassus sometime soon (in the next few weeks, to deliver a corn). If you get anything from him, I'd be glad to collect and deliver to you at the same time.

I think we are not too far away, so it would not be a problem.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
deliver? what is he having now? lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts