Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the north of Lincolnshire half way between Brigg and Caistor. collection only

I am going to Doncaster so can meet

Corn Snakes

1.0 02 Candycane. Proven breeder. We call him the lord because he has that certain noble stature about him. £60

1.0 05
Normal Aztec Het. Amel. Proven breeder. Super stud this year gets down to the business in seconds and must have a drop of the good stuff because he has given 100% fertility. Good nature. This is the best Aztec/Wide Stripe pattern I have ever seen. I was a bit disappointed that he didn’t throw better Aztecs siblings from the above pairings but hey Aztecs are unpredictable I guess that’s why the likes of serpenco have knocked them on the head so these funky cool snakes will stay semi-rare £50

1.0 06 Snow Aztec. Un-Proven. Going to be a big strong boy. Fantastic Aztec pattern and handles well £50

1.0 07
Normal Het Caramel,Amel & Aztec*. Surplus hold back from last year, about 40% Aztec pattern and hi-yellow, tame £25
0.1 08 Normal Het Caramel & Aztec pos het Amel*. The best from this year £25 or £40 for the pair

1.1 07 Normal Het Charcoal & Amel & Aztec*. Surplus hold back from last year, about 40% Aztec pattern, tame. Could make Charcoal Aztecs and Blizzard Aztecs. big snakes should be ok to breed next year £40 pair

*Nb A corn snake can not be truly het for Aztec/Zig-Zag, it is a mixture of selective breeding and recessive genes and breeding can be very unpredictable. As a rule better the pattern of the parents the better the pattern of the siblings but it has also been know that 2 good Aztecs parents to produce no Aztec babies but this tends to only rarely happen if the parents are totally unrelated.

Other Snakes

0.1 05 Russian x Japanese. Handles well, likes to climb so needs an arboreal set up, mega active during the day so put her on show. £50

0.1 06 Royal Python. Early 06 big girl I think a high contrast but not sure £75

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Could you show a pic of the normal aztec please? Thank you

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Thank you. Lovely. Love the natural poses for the pics too : victory:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is what left

1.0 02 Candycane. £60

1.0 05
Normal Aztec Het. Amel. £50

1.0 06 Snow Aztec. £50

0.1 05 Russian x Japanese. £50

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price drop

1.0 02 Candycane. £55

1.0 05
Normal Aztec Het. Amel. £45

1.0 06 Snow Aztec. £45

0.1 05 Russian x Japanese. £45

Collection or meet at Doncaster show

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another price drop, these are silly prices now

1.0 02 Candycane. £50

1.0 05
Normal Aztec Het. Amel. £40

1.0 06 Snow Aztec. £40

0.1 05 Russian x Japanese. £40

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hiya mate...

pm'd you about the equipment that i reserved.

cheers
Mark : victory:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts