Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 male royal pythons, about 3 yrs old. one strike feeds and one eats in his hide if left alone to do it.
£30 each

2 amel cornsnakes, eating happily as corns do, 1 yr and a bit old. thought to be a male and a female but no garauntee. nice patterns and they are a bit differently coloured to each other so easily told apart. £20 each

1 berber skink, thought to be male, comes with tub home but no heatmat.
£20

1 greybanded kingsnake, age unknown, nice fat guy, eats every meal offered. £30

1 male normal leo, 1 yr, £15

2 x 3ft glass vivariums and heatmats. £40 each. (these can only go once the occupants have gone or may do a deal with their residents in them.

1 x glass fishtank converted to viv with secure lid. on nice wooden stand with hood thingy. and heatmat. (home to the greybanded) £45.

may take a lil less but i need the monies lol so dont try and be too tight with me. o and i havent got any piccies as the ex owned the digi cam.
all for sale due to the fact that i can no longer afford to keep them as i have split with my partner and now may have to move back with my parents. i will be checking my emails and this site fairly regularly if not every day so feel free to email me on [email protected] or leave a pm.
collection only im afraid from Towyn in North Wales postcode is LL22 9NB for all you route planning ppl lol.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
:( sorry you are having to sell, if you were closer I would have loved one of the royals and the grey banded king, If you know of anyone that is going to the essex show then perhaps we could arrange something ?

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Thanks anyway Bev, I hope you get lovely homes for them. I think you will get a lot of interest in the king so at least you will be able to screen the buyers :wink:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i know Timmykins will kick me for selling the greybanded when he isnt buying snakes lol. he wanted him a lil while ago but arranging things over distances is a pain in the butt. hopefully they will all get nice new homes as all of them are lovely snakes that eat well and arent the lest bit snappy. im keeping hold of my non feeder royal.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Talking about me Bev?? :lol: :lol: Nah Ive actually kept myself back for now and am only buying what I need for my pairs or trios... unless it was something extra special.. anyway Bev.. you know me.. I would have found some way around it with you :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
o! if only i was aloud a royal, your in a perfect place, bargain price, exact age i was looking for argh! it sucks being young

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
NNY said:
Talking about me Bev?? :lol: :lol: Nah Ive actually kept myself back for now and am only buying what I need for my pairs or trios... unless it was something extra special.. anyway Bev.. you know me.. I would have found some way around it with you :lol:
really? would you?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok people after a bit of initial interest ive heard nothing. im only in north wales!!!!!! not the end of the world. i live in Towyn which is just outside of Rhyl and only like an hour from liverpool.

i really need to find nice homes for these guys. if ya just wanna look thats fine, im free most days so we can arrange something and i did say i may be a bit flexible on some things.

help me out guys lol. i need bill paying money n stuff lol.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
junction said:
sorry your having to sell that lot,Shame ferry is so expensive :cry: or would be there with cash to rehome alot of it.
ferry is only 30 quid return from dun lagoire to holyhead if ur a walk on pasenger

·
Registered
275 Posts
alsynthe said:
junction said:
sorry your having to sell that lot,Shame ferry is so expensive :cry: or would be there with cash to rehome alot of it.
ferry is only 30 quid return from dun lagoire to holyhead if ur a walk on pasenger
Yeah but never be allowed on back on ferry with them,i'm a 3hr drive from Dublin i'll meet you there :wink:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts