Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have around 30 venomous snakes for sale atm
Cobras, Rattlers, Gaboons, Rhinos, Trims, Death Adders and a few other bits. All Defrost feeders. Most are CB or LTC
So if you have a DWA or PSL that allows them pm me for full price list
Collection from Devon only

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Beleive it or not on most price lists DWA are very cheap, rattlers, cobras, a lot of popular vipers (gaboons ect) are only £40 or so, these are mostly WC the price reflects the market for them, how many people can keep em???? CB or LTC go for much more though..
shane

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
yup...I was suprised at the price of DWA snakes, when i saw some on classifieds!

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
On a side note, what are the processes you have to go through to gain a DWA licence?

Also, are there any courses you can do regarding the handling of poisonous snakes?

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
give it a few years and all being well I will definately be keeping hots, long before I was into keeping snakes I was fascinated by venomous snakes, when I was in infant school I drew a picture of a cobra and red tailed boa, I found the book the other day and was amazed at how young i was when I liked snakes, I couldnt remember drawing them I must of been about 7

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Also, are there any courses you can do regarding the handling of poisonous snakes?
first - learn that no snakes are poisonous... they are, however, venemous..

;)

N

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.