Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few finiavana for sale. This is a species very similar to phantasticus, but larger and much rarer.
Males are now reduced to £230
2012's hatchlings have been the nicest I have had so far. Quite a few of them seem to have quite heavily-notched, large tails and more unusual markings.

Male 1:

Male 2:

Male 3:

Male 4:

Male 5:

Male 6:

Male 7:

Female 1:

Attachments

·
Registered
398 Posts
Some stunning geckos you've bred this year Graham!

For anyone interested in buying any of these little guys, I couldn't recommend Graham highly enough as a breeder - some of my favourite geckos have come from Gekkonidae UK!

They really are a stunning species, even prettier in the flesh and a great opportunity to add something very rare to your collection!

Much nicer than U.phantasticus imo!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great geckos, amazed that you have had no response !

Its' strange people always moan that there is no variation at shows !!?
I am amazed too... but not surprised.

I don't bother with UK shows any more. I think they're a waste of time and money to be honest.

Some stunning geckos you've bred this year Graham!

For anyone interested in buying any of these little guys, I couldn't recommend Graham highly enough as a breeder - some of my favourite geckos have come from Gekkonidae UK!

They really are a stunning species, even prettier in the flesh and a great opportunity to add something very rare to your collection!

Much nicer than U.phantasticus imo!
Thanks Jordan, I appreciate it!
I, too, think that finiavana are really underrated. I guarantee that if they were called something that sounded more similar to phantasticus, they would be significantly more popular.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks Jordan, I appreciate it!
I, too, think that finiavana are really underrated. I guarantee that if they were called something that sounded more similar to phantasticus, they would be significantly more popular.
Haha, yeah everyone in UK seems to be hooked on phants! Maybe if you advertise them as phiniatasticus? Could work.....

·
Registered
353 Posts
They are really really beautiful. I wouldn't even know where to start with caring for these. Shame they cost so much and you live so far ! Xxx otherwise I would of jumped at the chance. Best of luck selling these gorgeous geckos xxx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.