Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CB2016 Male Vietnamese Blue Beauty Rat Snake for sale

Amazing snake with a great temperament, unlike some Vbb's this boy is quite confident and is great to handle. Different from most reptiles Vbb's are diurnal and largely active during the day, which is a nice change from nocturnal reptiles.
Very good feeder, eating fuzzie rats or mice, shedding well and health. Around 4-5ft in length.
*Asking £50*

Also available
Full Exo terra terrarium/ vivarium 60x45x60cm Set up, including brand new 75w Ceramic Bulb and lamp holder rated upto 150w brought one month ago. Comes with Exo terra medium light canopy with two bulbs and Rock background and a MicroClimate B2 Pulse Proportional Stat 600W Reptile Thermostat.
(Does not come with furnishings as pictured, but can provide some orchid bark substrate, large wood piece and a plastic hide and water bowl just to get started.)
Brought brand new this full set up would cost over £250+.
*Asking £150*

***I am open to very near offers on either/both but will sell the snake and set up together for £200 or best offer***:mf_dribble:

Collection preferred Northwood, Middlesex however can deliver locally.
Grab this bargain while its here.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump.. :mf_dribble: Please me pm with any questions or concerns happy to answer any questions.

For anyone interested this 4.5ft snake is currently housed in a 4ft viv to give him even more room. However that being said he would do absolutely fine in the Exo terra set up that I have spare for a few more months, which was used to house him.
The floor area provides space to move on the ground level and the pictured setup also had a shelf with a couple more hides secured on top of the ceramic pot and many higher branches and plants to climb giving him more area to move around higher up as they are a semi-arboreal species, effectively creating 5-6ft volume. So yes it could and has been used with great success. I would also say that many people keep these types of snakes in Rubs until they have grown which they do with great success maybe giving more floor area but doesn't provide the height or canopy space they need which can be provided with this set up, though it would need to be upgraded this year if brought with the VBB.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump.. also have a female possibley available if anyone was looking for a pair, traveling up to leicester the weekend aswell and maybe towards bristol area if that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts