Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
i've got a couple of males from the same batch that Siuk got his from - they've been moved onto fresh kill and almost doubled in size since i got 'em. i give half of the tank for water and the other half spagnum they are opposites and Ant is always in the water and Dec is always in the spagnum.
what info would you like to know??

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Thanks for the replies..just general care etc on them and information i may find useful.. im not new to snakes so know about heating etc etc just thought id find out as much as possible before bringing it home.

The one im getting is an adult female wc but a ltc i believe only feeding on live at the mo..i imagine it will be quite a task to tranfere over to f/t ?

it's a really pain in the bum - it's taken just over a year to get to fresh kill but the only way it'll take it is to bash the mouse and while it's legs are still twitch present and it takes it. anyother way and it won't. i assume that adult WC will be next to impossible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.