Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have for sale the following top quality vivariums.

1 x 48"x28"x28" Vision. Model 433.
- Very rarely offered for sale!!

- Very good condition, clean and tidy with the usual age related holes for probes/perches etc. Currently it has some very well sized/placed branches. Would be suitable for most medium bodied arboreal snakes.

- The glass that I received with this viv isn't the original glass, could do with replacing for better quality if im honest.

Price - £300 ono

2 x 60x60x50cm Herpteks. Model HTB060
- Again, the body of the vivariums are very clean and tidy with the usual age related probe/perch holes. Currently they both have 2 wooden perches placed inside. One under the spot and one higher towards the front. Ideal GTP/ETB/Juvie Carpet/Juvie cages.

- 1 has both panes of the original glass, the other is missing 1 piece due to being broken in transit.

Price - £150 each

4 x 90x60x60cm Herteks. Model HTB090
- Again, the body of the vivariums are very clean and tidy with the usual age related probe/perch holes.

- From memory one of these has wooden perches.
- Two of these have holes in the top of the viv where a previous owner had installed light bulb fittings. I left the fittings in to save the hassle of having to repair the hole. Would be a very easy fix with some plastic and plastic glue.

- 3 of these have both of the original panes of glass, one is missing both due to transit breakages.

Price - £200 each.

I am willing to take offers on the above. Particular if there is little to no mucking around with the sale and favorable discounts given if you take multiple/all of them.

Alongside the vivariums I also have 0.2 Boiga cynodon available. Open to offers on these. I will post a separate ad' tomorrow when I have taken some decent images of them. Both genuinely in excess of 6 and 7 foot.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with offers but please nothing too silly.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Does the vision cage have any fittings for heating? And would it be suitable for a boa (baby) for a few years? (Yes I know that I'd have to upgrade) And are you able to deliver to south Wales for petrol cost as I don't drive myself thanks very much

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apologies I have only just seen this reply, worth PMing me in future because I will see the email.

The Vision has a large vented section along the back which allows for full length lighting and heating. See the Vision website for full specs.

I'm not overly fussed about driving to Wales for 1 viv. If you want to take a few then I'd consider it.

Cheers.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These are all still available. The Vision in this size is not seen for sale very often. Perfect for larger arboreal snakes and monitors.

I'd really like these to be gone by the end of the month. Make me an offer, nothing outrageous please.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All of these are still available. Some ceramic heating with pulse stats available to go with them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3ft Herpteks being collected this week. The 2 x 2ft Herpteks and the 48in Vision are still available.

Some ceramic heating and thermostats available also.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Tammy I don't get notifications for these messages.

Price £300 ono

Based near Torquay, Devon.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump, vision vivarium is still available. Open to offers. This size is rarely seen for sale.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts