Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its my sons thirteenth birthday coming up and armadillos are his all-time favourite animals and have been for years. There is nothing he wants for this birthday so I thought that I would try to organise a visit so he could see one / some close up. Does anyone have or know someone that has a pet armadillo and would allow us to visit? We will in Hampshire but will willingly travel - Will happily pay for the experience - thanks in advance. Carole

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Try searching local zoos. I know Paradise Wildlife Park have some. I'm sure they could arrange an experience for a donation to one of their conservation projects.

Reactions: Rach1

·
Registered
40 Posts
The japanese koi company in bedfordshire have a pair, maybe if you gave them a call in advance they might allow a private viewing.

·
Registered
913 Posts
look for an animal encounter company near to you, quite a few have armadillos and they can come to you along with other animals your son may like

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
Wrigglies in Dunstable have an armadillo in the shop. Maybe give them a call if you can't find one more local.

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
Sally from Oreo and friends who do encounters have some of a few different species and I am sure could sort something out. They are on facebook if you find them.

Jay

·
Premium Member
12,018 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts