Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS there a main shop that you can go to to get it cut to size? All i want is one more bit. But i don't want to have to pay 17 quid for a large sheet. just for the bit i need.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Where did you get the original stuff? I got mine from B&Q and they did a variety of sizes, so you could get smaller pieces of board if you wanted. They charge you for the whole piece you buy, but they do have bits that arent the massive sheets.

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
B&Q will cut it for you and they have numerous sized sections of conti board.. the 8*2ft board are 16 quid i think!

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only need about 3 ft x 1 1/2. i'd have to get a proper size. But the smaller sheets in wickes (where i got my other sheets) don't fit, too thin width size. Lol.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Buy an 8 x 2, and get the excess wood chooped up for a 24 x 18 x 12 viv, then you'll get 2 viv's, and can get another snake. A hoggie would fit nicely in there...

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Deano said:
But an 8 x 2, and get the excess wood chooped up for a 24 x 28 x 12 viv, then you'll get 2 viv's, and can get another snake. A hoggie would fit nicely in there...
Now that's talking sense! Failing that trace make the other viv as mentioned above and sell it for a few quid....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts