Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the best flooring for my Water dragons Vivarium?

what do they prefer? sand? what is reptile carpet?

advice please

thanks Red

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Reptile carpet is great stuff... its basically astroturf! Have two pieces and you can take one out whilst washing the other!

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
my wd's have kitchen roll at the moment but they are normaly kept on stuff from everythingforpets.com i will get you a link wd's are from tropical so sand is a defo no-no and repti carpet doesnt hold humidity and can rub there soft bellies will post the link in 2 secs
manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
ive never had a problem are you sure its the same stuff as this one is FOR humid vivs it aint the same stuff that you buy in the bags at rep shops
manda xx

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
lizard_lover said:
ive never had a problem are you sure its the same stuff as this one is FOR humid vivs it aint the same stuff that you buy in the bags at rep shops
manda xx
Yep thats the stuff... tried it in my cham viv to begin with now just don't bother with substrate to much hassle :lol:

Maybe its because of the sheer quantity of water

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
could be hun but then people say they get moldy wood and ive never had that either i must just be lucky i guess :D
manda xx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you Lizard_lover/Manda for your help again, your a treasure.

I've had a look at the web site you suggested and will sort something out from there. looks like a good site.

red

1 - 9 of 9 Posts