Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
vivarium locks £3.00 each
£2.75 for 5 or more

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Are there any kinks in the locks? The gap between my sliding glass is quite small and most don't fit :oops:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Are there any kinks in the locks? The gap between my sliding glass is quite small and most don't fit :oops:

Have you got hobbyist vivs? Just wondering coz the gap between my panes seems tiny too.

I need a viv lock, as Belle has figured out how to open the doors. Who said snankes were daft?! She goes up on a giant piece of cork bark and jams herself between it and the glass, works her way from right to left and hey presto, open door. Luckily the novelty has worn off, and she is in a secure room anyway.

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Have you got hobbyist vivs? Just wondering coz the gap between my panes seems tiny too.

I need a viv lock, as Belle has figured out how to open the doors. Who said snankes were daft?! She goes up on a giant piece of cork bark and jams herself between it and the glass, works her way from right to left and hey presto, open door. Luckily the novelty has worn off, and she is in a secure room anyway.
No mine are all homemade! Might have to start using 6mm tracking with 4mm glass

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have 4mm runners with 4mm glass and they fit fine
you can email me at [email protected]
for any info or to buy , the length is 5.5 inches
you get two keys with them

·
Registered
130 Posts