Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i was wondering if anyone near me (leicestershire) had a 2ft viv for sale. needed urgently for rescue that we just took on. must be near me as from tomorrow wont be able to get transport anywhere. cant afford huge ammounts but can pay reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a lizard, why?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
he is asking... for size of viv... we have many spare.. and dad can knock something together in a short time...

but then again.. my setups are dire i think you believe.. so not sure we can accomodate you..

goodluck with your rescue.. think twice next time b4 u rescue something u can not help ebcause you cannot house it

peace

James

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
trust u too comment

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
yes trust me...

you tell people in PMs that i cannot care for my animals.. theya re kept in appauling conditions.. and that i take in free/cheap reps and sell them on fast for profit...

none of wich is true...

then you "rescue" a lizard.. and look for a cheap viv after ?? whos the one who cant accomodate their reptiles..

someone asks u what you recue... as it makes a difference.. not idvisable to keep lizards (escept geckos) in glass tanks.. so if its a lizard.. somone wont give u an old fishtank... but for a snake.. its quite useful...

if you cn collect then you can HAVE one of our spare vivs... depending on size... and if we dont have one big enough.. takes 10 mins to knock one up for what you will need it for...

peace

James

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
look i dont wanna argue, whats been done and said between us is in the past and u dont know the circumstances behind y i need another viv.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts