Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am changing the layout of my reptile house, therefore i am selling my system of vivs.... In the picture you will see a 7x2x2, on top of two 3 1/2 x 2 x2's, then they are on top of one 3 1/2 x2x2, and four 1x1's..... The top 7x2x2 can be detached from the rest of the vivs below it... this can make it easier to transport and fit into its surroundings.. the other 6 vivs below are all joined..... Every viv has lighting and heating equipment within, this includes; heatmats , spots, and strip lights.... All of the vivs except the 1x1s are thermostat controlled, however with the 1x1's being small they will sit at a suitable temp for most small herps. The whole lot runs off about 4 plugs. this means that it wont be taking up most of englands sockets! I am asking £550 ovno, which i hope you will realise is a very reasonable price! this is so that i am able to fund the new vivs im planning to get in there, as i need it to be done very soon. if there is anything i havent mentioned that you would like to know about, please feel free to email me or call anytime.07966556009. thanks Dan.
picture can be found here http://www.livefoodshop.co.uk/classified/index.php?a=2&b=3299

thanks

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Here you go Kevnhev

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.