4ft x 2ft X 2ft Custom Built Vivarium With Lock
2x Exo Terra Caves (LARGE)
Exo Terra Water Dish (LARGE)
2x Digital Thermometers
Large Piece Of Decorative Wood
150w Ceramic Heater With Guard
Aspen Substrate
Habistat Pulse Proportional Thermostat With Night Eye Facility

This vivarium and equipment is in excellent condition.

If you are interested then please message me or post a reply.

#7 ·
Shame mate.

It is well worth the money.

It cost me over £400 and it was only used for 6months if that.

I didnt want one of the cheap vivs,so i asked for it to be made to my specification.The elctrics are all wired up neatly and no trailing wires.

I have to say i only purchased this set-up because the welfare of my snake was the main priority,i wanted the best,and i hate people who buy a snake or any animal for that matter and buy cheap and horrible living quarters.

#11 ·
This is the Thermostat and at the moment this one is reduced on this site,on the majority of sites this is around £60 as i said.

Habistat Pulse Proportional Thermostat with Day/Night Facility

Information
Availability: usually despatched from stock
Price £ 58.39

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Price Qty
£ 55.47

Code: ZCHT025

A thermostat that pulses power to the heater to match proportionally the energy needed to maintain a set temperature
600 watt capacity at 230 volt 50Hz
Most accurate method of temperature control
Sophisticated zero volt switching
State-of-the-art technology and laboratory precision
Waterproof probe on a long lead for precise sensing
Designed for use with ceramic heaters

Pulse proportional thermostat with the capacity to drop the temperature at night if attached to a timer. The function of this thermostat is the same as the standard Pulse proportional thermostat but with the added facility of a night time temperature drop facility. With many species it is important to give them a cycle of warm day time temperatures and cool night temperatures. Many species would experience this in their natural environment.

Through an additional mains input lead and via a time switch or a Habistat 'Night eye' (not included) the thermostat will lower the set temperature for a period of time set on the time switch or controlled by the 'Night eye'. When used with the 'night eye' the light levels will be sensed and the temperature will automatically be switched down when it is dark, and back up again for the daytime. No more need to adjust time switches with the 'Night eye' as it automatically adjusts to seasonal changes.

The temperature drop on the thermostat can be adjusted to be anything between 5 degrees Centigrade to 15 degrees Centigrade, lower than the day time set temperature. This drop is obviously dependent on the ambient temperature where the cage is kept. The temperature cannot drop below this without the aid of a chiller or Mini fan

#14 ·
Thanks for the advice guys :) !!! It might sound a bit steep but i did put any offers aswell!!

The viv is wrapped up at the moment,so i will get all that off it and set it all up.i wont put the substrate in though i will just leave that in its sack.i will put some pics up or just send them to people that are interested!!

#15 ·
you might wanna aim a little lower. i got a very similar deal for £230. my thermostat was 40 quid. and that was all brand new

No offence but i wouldn't pay much over 200 for your setup.

Be prepared to lower your price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.