Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rite this is more for the keepers of multiple animals in one room be it stacks or individual vivs,

my question is will (if placed in the line of sight) lizards interact with each other from there vivs??

i ask because i already have a huuuuge viv for my CWD's and im picking up an uro on sunday with viv etc. my rooms abit short on space now after putting the 6 x 2 x 6 viv for my CWD's and the onlt place i can put it is next to the on the floor which means that they will probably be able to see each other!

is this fine or will the end up stressing out, getting aggitated etc?? i just dont want to cause any undue stress both mental nad more importantly pyhsical (sp - i hate spelling that word) if there going to be going for each other (trying to) through the glass?

all comments welcome...

Thanks,

Scott

·
Banned
6,748 Posts
well we keep snakes chams leos and other things all in one room although the only things that are in line of site with each other are the leos (grown ons in tubs)
But the only interaction ive seen in our house is when the snakes are out or the lizards, not in vivs
the royals see the leos and think food the leos see the royals and think pffft
but when the leos see each other they are fine

Sorry for the long winded post but thats the only way i can think of trying to explain lol

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no probs, any info helps! i just dont want them to be strassed obviously being different species i dint know if they would see each other as a threat to there territory if you get me!

·
Registered
345 Posts
The snakes can be roaming the vivs with no problems. But if i get either of them out my vitkins/BD(Still not sure which) runs around like hes on crack trying to get my attention. He doesnt like me handling anything except him (Including the OH:p)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, cheers mate,

so most people dont see it as a problem then?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts