Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was purchased by mistake as the pet shop we bought it from told us it was required for a tortoise. We later found out a tortoise table was better.

The vivarium is in perfect condition and was only used for 3 days to house a small tortoise. It comes with plastic plants if wanted but doesnt come with any lighting equipment. Has two sliding glass doors on the front and is made of wood.

It cost £150 new but will sell for £70 and willing to travel to deliver for negotiable price on top of the £70. I live in Birmingham

If your interested, get in touch!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i'll leave this up on the forum for another week or so, and if it doesnt sell on here, i'll put it on ebay. :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
How soon are you looking to sell it?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As soon as possible, but if someone really wants it then i guess i could hold it for them, but only if they were serious about wanting it.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
if you can hold it for a few weeks i'll def have it off you,i live in birmingham myself...im currently in stage of job interviews but hopefully i'l have a job by end of this week...i want one to put a beardie in...i'll def have it if u can hold it for me...itd be ideal for my baby beardie that im getting. please email me at [email protected] and let me know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts