Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hi Intravenous

Do a search for ianyork's posts. I think, IIRC, that he has just finished an impressive looking set up, there are lots of others but can't remember names at the mo.

cheers

os

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
heres mine, the top ones not finished in the pic, but it almost is now, its up and running with my boa in it,just needs some more decor

some of my corns viv

one of my bd viv with chilean rose on top

these pics are all a couple of months old, and vivs have been changed since, i've got loads of new pics, just waitnig for USB cable to be delivered so i can get them onto my pc, then i'll make a post of more recent ones.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
intravenous said:
SnakeyPete said:
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=15994

theres heaps of nice vivs done by peeps on site ...spend a bit of time browsing thru

Take care
In that vivarium what is that big bark/bamboo frame? Where did you get it and how is it attached?

its tree wood , debarked years ago and dried out .two pieces at diff angle ..hopefully gives impression of tree roots climbing to top of viv...attached with carefully positioned screws ...so as dont fall .

Mark there real neat looking displays there mate...whats really spooky is I almost did the same here ( corner viv ) but changed my mind..... it looks awesome mate.

Take care

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
SnakeyPete said:
intravenous said:
SnakeyPete said:
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=15994

theres heaps of nice vivs done by peeps on site ...spend a bit of time browsing thru

Take care
In that vivarium what is that big bark/bamboo frame? Where did you get it and how is it attached?

its tree wood , debarked years ago and dried out .two pieces at diff angle ..hopefully gives impression of tree roots climbing to top of viv...attached with carefully positioned screws ...so as dont fall .

Mark there real neat looking displays there mate...whats really spooky is I almost did the same here ( corner viv ) but changed my mind..... it looks awesome mate.

Take care
thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
heres some of my set ups, they have changed quite a bit as snake have been moved around into vivs that will suit them better,
the 4ft viv is one i set up for my royal, but found even thought there was plenty of cover n hides he didnt like it,

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
heres pics of my setups fella, if you look about 10plus pages back in this section you will be able to see my full build

latest setup for sasha

smoows viv

bernies viv

all mine are for boas and based each of the vivs around how each of them behaved and liked doing as i had them in smaller vivs to start with but the natural display look i do prefer as you tend to see more character from your animals in my opinion, granted this is my own opinion so i could be wrong :lol:

if you need any info or help just give me a shout

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
The wood is held in place by, screws and sealant, i drilled holes then screwed in screws to fix into place, i then used aqua sealant to seal around the edges to prevent snakes get trapped or pulling them apart.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
This is a 20 something gallon I was using to house a lone Rough Green. Before I had those plants she uprooted a tree looking thing I had in with her - hence the pots. You can actually see the snake in the pic. Just to the left, under the brances.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts