Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have finished the plans on Microsoft powerpoint, i told a couple of people about them awhile ago.

it is a double stack unit viv for a starter setup for beginers or anyone else. :p

If you would like them then just PM me and give me your e-mail and I’ll send them to you as soon as I can.

There are many things you can change about the way its built while (IF) your building it.

I designed it for two corn snakes (Male - female + hatchling rack :p ) So this might fit your requirements for a single breeding for fun or one offs :D It will fit other snakes or if you adapt it to fit a UV light it could take some species of Lizards.

Here is a picture of the finished set up in a light wood colour (Pine, I prefer real wood to the fake stuff) If you wish to use the fake stuff then I’m sure it will be the same. :D

By the way... the draw, I do have plans of it but there are many steps to make it so I’ll send just the main vivs and the side rack plans. If you really want the draw plans I’ll sort them out :) Or you could get old draws from somewhere and model the size of the vivs to them?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
good design matey, if you want i can write them to pdf (if im at work) and then if their hosted people would be able to download the plans?

just a thought :wink:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
oooooo that looks brilliant I would love the plans , pretty please.

(how about a 4 stack one ?) yeh I know thats really cheeky :oops:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ianyork :) ... that’s a good idea to put it into pdf.

I have just done it myself, but thanks for the offer :D

Wohic I’ll see what I can do with a 4 stack unit :D

Would you still like these ones? If so then just PM me your e-mail addy and I’ll send them to you in pdf :D

Goes for anyone else still... just pm me your e-mail addy.

These are on my pacifications by the way for what I will be building later on I just thought I would share the plans for anyone else who would like to try them out.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
plans recieved thank you Mat :) , I am going to sketch out the pieces and work out how to squeeze he most out of a sheet of conti *is tight* and i might make them a few inches wider.
great plans, look really professional.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your welcome wohic!

I'm glad you like them, it was fun making them... might do another project when i have the time :D lol I’ll end up with tons of stuff to build when i get back to England :shock:

Keep me posted on how it goes :) As you can see there is a few spots that you can do your own thing. These plans could be used as inspiration or you can follow them :)

Have fun building!

Dean&Trese I’m uploading the file now to send to you :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks for the diagrams, they are very well designed and described. Even an idiot could built it :roll:

Thanks once again :wink:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
tomgriffin said:
Thanks for the diagrams, they are very well designed and described. Even an idiot could built it :roll:

Thanks once again :wink:
thank god for that :)

thanks in advance Flake1

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol thanks, i'm glad they are ok to follow :D

Your welcome dean&trese, still uploading them.................. :roll:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had to change the files to JPEG because yahoo wont take nothing bigger then 10 mb even though it was only 8?! I have already sent PDF to other people but wont work anymore? Ah well.... bah! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyway it will be in JPEG file so it's only 3 odd mb's :D

Sorry for the delay!

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
no problemo...computers and stuff never male sense, i was shrinking an animated gif earlier and the file size went up lol...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol it went up? :shock: that’s weird!

On yahoo you can only send one email at a time but I was multi-tasking! I guess yahoo isn’t as complicated as me... lol kidding :p

I'm still uploading yours right now, had to change them and upload them again... then it did not work because I was doing two at a time... so now I’m doing just yours :D geez yahoo is not for a business man! lol

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Sounds nice :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts