Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5x2x2 light wood viv, heatmat, 100w heat bulb, 100w red night bulb with fittings 2x large vines, large slate, log, 3 different size bark and water bowl cost me in excess of £250 all together. All deep cleaned with heat (were applicable) and repti deep clean £150 ono
48x15x19 glass viv 50x19x32 cabinate with heatmat, 60w bulb and holder, 3x slate 2x bark and water bowl all heat cleaned (were applicable) and repti deep cleaned. £130 ono
reptile incubator herpnursery ll used twice with success holds temperature well repti deep cleaned £50
reptile small exoterra waterfall 23cm-19cm-17cm with pump working fine cleaned with repti deep clean. £10
large stone effect water feature/climbing wall 16x16x13 deep pool very sterdy. pipe in place to make a waterfall NO PUMP my lizards love bathing in it and climbing all over. all cleaned with repti deep clean. £15
unfortunatly i cannot upload pics on here if you would like pics i can send them via email just pm and i will get back to you asap.
thanks for looking geoff

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
hiya huni how much to post the waterfall?....I have a pump I can use on it...its for my crestie xx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts