Reptile Forums banner

Wahoo! New snakey booked!

770 views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  Rain 
#1 ·
I've just sent Pi Reptiles a deposit for a gorgeous little female black pastel :no1:

It's my birthday today so mum and dad have given me money towards her and i'm collecting her next month. Cannot WAIT!!!!! :flrt::flrt:

Here's a piccy that Rain sent me of her.. in shed but you can see how gorgeous she is :flrt:

Now the hard part..........waiting! :lol2:

See less See more
#3 ·
Oooh exciting!! I love getting new snakes :flrt: Happy birthday!!

Reactions: Becky
#4 ·
She is gorge :flrt:

Happy Birthday hun :) xx

#5 ·
WHOOP WHOOP congrats and happy birthday indeed!!! :2thumb:

#6 ·
Happy Birthday hun :2thumb:, she is gorgeous. I reserved a Black Pastel female a while back along with some other morphs & i know how you feel waiting. I need to finish my shed conversion & then i can pick up my ones :2thumb:.

#10 ·
Wahey for black pastels :lol2:

I picked up my new racks last weekend. Got a big one that holds 20x 33LTR rubs and another one that holds 20x 5LTR rubs and 16 12LTR. Just need to get the heat cable and stats this week and i can set it all up and they can move in :D

Rain just sent me a picture of her all shed and shiny and new. I really cannnot wait to get her now!!

Thanks for all the happy birthdays peeps :flrt:

#7 ·
:cheers:Happy birthday! A nice little gift, you have for yourself there

#9 ·
Happy birthday :2thumb:

Jealous !!

#11 ·
Stunning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

#13 ·
I've wanted one for a while and wanted one at Doncaster but didn't see one i particularly liked, then fell in love with a female mojave :lol2: But this little girl is gorgeous! :flrt: Can't wait to get her home. I have some interesting future plans for her too ;)

#20 · (Edited)
Well.... obviously got to grow her on first! But then the plan is to get a female pastel.... put my bee to a pastel and hope for a male killerbee.... put him to the black pastel and go for silver streaks, silver streak bees, black bees, black pewter etc :flrt: And would like to try for super black pastels too :flrt:

But even to just a bumblebee there are some awesome combos to be made! :D

#22 ·
what a little beauty best birthday prezzy i could think of

#24 ·
Happy birthday, :no1:

She looks great - loving the donuts down her back. :notworthy:

dr del

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.