Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 3 foot viv (14" deep) up on the wall using 3 x 14" shelf brackets.

I want to mount my 4 foot viv up in the same manner, but cant seem to find any brackets big enough I will need 3 maybe 4 brackets that are about 18" long. I suppose I could use some more 14" brackets, but I would rather use ones that cover the whole area of the viv, rather than letting some hang over as it were.

Any one know where I could get hold of some? B&Q only go to 14"

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Before we moved house I had one of my vivs on brackets that were designed for holding a microwave (were in the garage when we moved in). Were very strong and also adjustable - extended out to about 18" so maybe something like that might work for you??

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Before we moved house I had one of my vivs on brackets that were designed for holding a microwave (were in the garage when we moved in). Were very strong and also adjustable - extended out to about 18" so maybe something like that might work for you??

go to your local hardware store. should have something. hoe ya hanging them on a brick wall and not a p/b wall

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
go to your local hardware store. should have something. hoe ya hanging them on a brick wall and not a p/b wall
Yes, brick wall, would not trust a plasterboard wall :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts