Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
24in lengh, 18in high wall mounted vivariums for sale.
It comes with 3 light fittings, one for UV, one for heat light and one for night light and also features a lightweight 3D background.
These vivariums are available in Beech, limed oak, oak, pine, mahogony and silver (plants in picture not included.)

I have one of these on my living room wall containing a trio of house geckos and it makes a fantastic feature to the wall of any home/reptile room.

The vivaruims are £60 and we can deliver anywhere in the UK for between £4 and £9 depending on location.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Viv's

hullreptilelover said:
We can have them built to any size and can deliver, will need to check on delivery prices to your neck of the woods though :lol:
Great,if you could get me a rough price on getting them out here then we can go from there.Do you do normal viv you can get out here too? :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
hullreptilelover said:
Yeah, we sell other viv's too and can ship them. What size was you looking for?[/quote
4 and 5ft's viv's,there not so easy to get in south Ireland(guess thats the price gone up now i told you that :lol: )

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Havent got my full price list to hand but for example we can do a 4x2x2ft viv for £96. This comes with a light fitting and toughened safety glass. This can be delivered fully erect or flat packed. Again, will have to check on delivery prices.

·
Registered
275 Posts
hullreptilelover said:
Havent got my full price list to hand but for example we can do a 4x2x2ft viv for £96. This comes with a light fitting and toughened safety glass. This can be delivered fully erect or flat packed. Again, will have to check on delivery prices.
would guess flat packed might be better if sending over here. Price of viv sounds ok,do i get discount for bulk buying :wink: :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts