Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am located in north yorkshire and i am looking for an agressive snake, i have experience with many snakes and many lizards including other aggressive ones. If you have one or know anyone who does please let me know as i am very much wanting one. I know many people do not like snakes when they are aggressive and i would very much like to have the chance to give them a new home.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have a corn snake with pms and a grumpy girlfriend both available due to wanting more space for my retics. Will take £50 ono each or may do discount for both.

Sorry, but cannot courier corn snake. Cash or bank transfer accepted, but no paypal.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I've got a king cobra never bitten me but does have a bad side to him think he may kill me one day so what can you offer:whistling2::whistling2::whistling2:
Only looking to sell to good loving home who can give him the time to make him a good house hold pet round children:2thumb:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately i dont have a dwa although i would love to get one so i would not be allowed to keep him even though id love to have him

·
Registered
770 Posts
Ok no worrys I would offer the wife but if you don't have that there is no way you could take here!:whistling2::bash::whistling2::whistling2::whistling2::whistling2:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Got a carpet python who's a complete bitch..asking £60 does everything she should.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts