Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i am looking to get a arg tegu but i live in Jersey, UK. In order for me to get a tegu i need source a tegu then get some licences...i have got 2 of the 3 forms i need but i am just having issues trying to find a tegu since it is very costly to travel to the UK just to look around (although i am willing to come over if i find one)....any help would be apreciated, whether it be you selling one, know of someone selling one or a shop selling one...im just having alot of problems finding one lol i will consider any arg B&W and will also cover any extra costs (shipping and such)...can anyone point me in the right direction? lol

thanks, Shrew

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
I can get a ferry from Weymouth to jersey (with car ) for £99 if you could source a tegu local to me and pay for our crossing I am happy to help you out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thans for the help so far its useful!...i just need to get an export liecence for the UK...which i get from somewhere in bristol but i cant remember the name of the office or a number for it....can anyone help me on that? cause the sooner i get a licence the sooner i can apply and get my lil tegu :)

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
its a shame you dont live near me there is two shops 10 mins from my house that has five tegus in each two of them are reds though
good luck with finding one and dont give up they are the best: victory:

·
Registered
586 Posts
I know that North east exotic pets in middlesbrough have a very nice black and white tegu, nice to play with aswell.

give them call on 01642 814440 or look at the website, ask for Kat, im sure she will be able to arrange something for you.

Cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everyone for all of these "leads"...i guess the more i know about the better really just incase some dont come through. Im going to try and find out the office in bristol where they deal with exports and order down a form...then hopfully i can apply next week for the licences!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts